Last Post

NOTE: Forum is available ijdigital.com




Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: pinblaster for sell

  1. #1
    Private 1st Class joshualo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default pinblaster for sell

    i want to sell my legit copy of pinblaster(basic),the most powerful pinterest tool in the market.

    47$

  2. #2
    3rd Lieutenant abbadox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 280 Times in 77 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    You stated a basic version, I was not aware they had different levels?. Can you explain please?.

  3. #3
    Private 1st Class joshualo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    they have the basic and premium version, you have to pay monthly for premium

  4. #4
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On my own planet
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshualo View Post
    i want to sell my legit copy of pinblaster(basic),the most powerful pinterest tool in the market.

    47$
    My goggle is broken at the moment... care to explain what this tool does/is used for?
    Thanks

  5. #5
    3rd Lieutenant narres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    785
    Thanked 304 Times in 119 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    They normally can be installed on one computer only for the lower price...
    What is yours valid for and If it was installed before can it still be installed on an other computer?

    N...

  6. #6
    Private 1st Class joshualo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narres View Post
    They normally can be installed on one computer only for the lower price...
    What is yours valid for and If it was installed before can it still be installed on an other computer?

    N...
    you are wrong!!! they are not bond with computers!!! you can install it on another computer

  7. #7
    3rd Lieutenant narres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    785
    Thanked 304 Times in 119 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshualo View Post
    you are wrong!!! they are not bond with computers!!! you can install it on another computer
    Then I stand corrected... I came across that information a few weeks back but did not confirm it.

    My bad, I hope it did not influence anyone in not buying this from you.

    N...

  8. #8
    Private 1st Class joshualo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narres View Post
    Then I stand corrected... I came across that information a few weeks back but did not confirm it.

    My bad, I hope it did not influence anyone in not buying this from you.

    N...
    Quote Originally Posted by narres View Post
    Then I stand corrected... I came across that information a few weeks back but did not confirm it.

    My bad, I hope it did not influence anyone in not buying this from you.


    N...
    you are absolutely wrong! I have 2 computers and I CAN run it on either one of them smoothly. I don't know what happened to you, but I guess pinblaster sometimes doesn't work depending what kind of person it is dealing with...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 PM.

eXTReMe Tracker