Last Post

NOTE: Forum is available ijdigital.com

Thread: [ASK] What is your hot lead method?

Thanks

Thumbs up [ASK] What is your hot lead method?

What is your way to get hot leads for you business or your clients business?

I ask because I'm making ebook and can use your help. Anyone here that contribute can sell for 100% commission to they list. I also give final book free to this IJ. IJ exclusive.

I have 2 methods already but want more in the book. This can be for offline and online marketing.

Thank you. Please tell me if you have questions.
    It takes less effort to say THANKS than it does to download.
    So why don't you do it? Have some respect!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JimJo View Post
    What is your way to get hot leads for you business or your clients business?

I ask because I'm making ebook and can use your help. Anyone here that contribute can sell for 100% commission to they list. I also give final book free to this IJ. IJ exclusive.

I have 2 methods already but want more in the book. This can be for offline and online marketing.

Thank you. Please tell me if you have questions.
    What do you have so far?

My ones:

1 Ref. programs
    2 More ref. programs
    3 Door to door man
    4 Trade shows ( not in your industry , go to clients industry trade shows)
    5 Cold calling
    6 Online

Be creative and show them more value. Simple, no over complicating or academic vocabulary. Straight to the point.

2cc from me - include in your book step by step persona (client) creation. and watch a wid below.

People are looking for the next new things, forgeting the basics and fundamentals of Marketing and selling. But the process exists ages, just the tools are new.

Last edited by jsicho; 10-30-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks

To me it really depends on the niche your targeting but generally speaking I like direct mail and Facebook.

Retired
    Thanks

Interesting proposition.

For offline marketing, to get leads, the good ole bulky mail is still one of my most effective lead gen. To get leads for my clients, it depends on the niches. I like getting leads from FB for my clients and set up a free-trial funnel to attract leads for my clients.

For online marketing, I still choose to collect leads via opt-ins. I will offer free report, or webinar sign-ups.

For something that could used for both online and offline, I like doing my own groupon-like campaigns. I mainly use FB traffic to drive them to my deals page, but I sometimes do a small SEO campaign if I can find a keyword with virtually no competition.

It's all nothing groud-breaking I'll admit but it gets me results.