Last Post

NOTE: Forum is available ijdigital.com

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Microsoft Keys & Technet Accounts

Thanks

Everyone needs to beware when doing this. What he's selling is perfectly legit, but how he's doing it completely breaks Microsoft's terms. If they ever catch onto this guy and are able to link all of these accounts to him, they will kill all of them and blacklist all the keys. I know this because I've done *plenty* of buying/selling of accounts and keys. I've made a lot of money only to have to refund it all back to people when the keys were blacklisted (I wasn't trying to cheat anyone, so I refunded their money when their keys got blacklisted).

Anyway, I'm not trying to discourage anyone but if you use a Windows 7, Vista, Office 2007 or Office 2010 key from this guy and one day 6-months down the road, you get a WGA notice saying your copy of Windows or Office is no longer activated, you can rest assured your key has been blacklisted. Just a word of caution, that's all. As you were!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uxevangelist View Post
    Everyone needs to beware when doing this. What he's selling is perfectly legit, but how he's doing it completely breaks Microsoft's terms. If they ever catch onto this guy and are able to link all of these accounts to him, they will kill all of them and blacklist all the keys. I know this because I've done *plenty* of buying/selling of accounts and keys. I've made a lot of money only to have to refund it all back to people when the keys were blacklisted (I wasn't trying to cheat anyone, so I refunded their money when their keys got blacklisted).

Anyway, I'm not trying to discourage anyone but if you use a Windows 7, Vista, Office 2007 or Office 2010 key from this guy and one day 6-months down the road, you get a WGA notice saying your copy of Windows or Office is no longer activated, you can rest assured your key has been blacklisted. Just a word of caution, that's all. As you were!
    Let say if my Window 7 got blacklist, can i still log in and use my computer as normal or it shuts down completely? I still consider if i am getting the keys while weighting the pro and con.

2nd Lieutenant
    Thanks

Yes you can log in normally.Dont worry friends i am using a key from past 4 months and its working fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oohmygod View Post
    Let say if my Window 7 got blacklist, can i still log in and use my computer as normal or it shuts down completely? I still consider if i am getting the keys while weighting the pro and con.
    You will be able to log in, but it will put you in reduced functionality mode and you'll keep getting little pop-up bubbles saying your version of Windows isn't activated. Honestly, if you're not buying a license straight from Microsoft or a Microsoft vendor, you're just as well off to crack Windows 7 and use an illegal copy as you are to buy something like this. lol. The main difference is if the key goes bad from something like this, you will only have to find another to enter whereas if you crack it, you would more than likely have to reformat your computer (reinstall Windows) if something went wrong. Choices, choices! =)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uxevangelist For This Useful Post:

oohmygod (11-29-2010)

Private 1st Class
    Thanks

I'm Selling Account TechNet Cheap Price!

TechNet Professional 15$ /1 Acc Payment Only LR (Liberty Reserve) Who Need Contact For Me yahoo: Sell_Tecknet_pro Thanks!

Proud To Be An IJ Member DarkRider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 214 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olive001 View Post
    I'm Selling Account TechNet Cheap Price!

TechNet Professional 15$ /1 Acc Payment Only LR (Liberty Reserve) Who Need Contact For Me yahoo: Sell_Tecknet_pro Thanks!

Do not hijack others salesthread and you are not eligible to open one..
    Search Before You Post a Share for Duplicate...

Captain
    Thanks

Is it real genuine keys ?

Corporal
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm using XP sp3 ,and it hasn't passed validation for a while . Would one of your XP keys fix this ,or would I have to do a reinstall or anything like that ?

Also ,could I "get" a copy of Windows 7 " [any suggestions of one that actually works] and use one of your keys to activate it ,on the same Laptop ,then transfer , or copy over what I wanted from the system as it is now ?

Thanks in advance,

whybluesky.
    Teaching > Insight > Action > Feedback > Adjustment > Behavior Change > Success.

2nd Lieutenant
    Thanks

MBD:This are real and genuine keys they will pass all WGA test
    whybluesky:Yes it will fix the xp.I suggest you to use win 7 ultimate and you can use the same key after your transfer it to your system

Corporal
    Thanks

Hi,

Thanks ,and Sorry for more questions :

"whybluesky:Yes it will fix the xp.I suggest you to use win 7 ultimate and you can use the same key after your transfer it to your system"

1) How would I actually apply the key ,if you know what I mean ?
    Every start-up ,and every so often I get one of those pop ups telling me that the system failed Genuine Validation . When I clicked Resolve I got MS software to download & test the system and it just tells me it's failed Validation again ,and I get an offer to purchase or upgrade .
    How or where would actually enter the key ?

2) Are you saying that a win 7 ultimate key ,would validate XP ?

3) Either way ,if I "Download" a copy of win 7 ultimate ,onto the same computer ,can I just transfer everything from my XP OS to the Win7 OS ,and if so ,How do you do that ?

If Q3 would be a long & comlpex answer ,just ignore it .I don't expect a long tech answer for such a low priced item . I'd just have to find out somewhere ?

Thanks in advance ,

whybluesky.
    Teaching > Insight > Action > Feedback > Adjustment > Behavior Change > Success.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast